Oct 8. start

CanadianCarpenter

My fiance and I are starting today, we are getting married on Dec.1 and have been looking for a suitable diet plan. at first we were thinking of the south beach diet, but i was just not into it. and then this weekend my older brother came to our house for thanks giving and he had just completed the whole30 with a success of 15lbs in 30 days.( leave it to him to find a diet that works and allows you to eat bacon!) we are also reading a book called "WHEAT BELLY" by WILLIAM DAVIS, MD. it goes into depth about our modern "wheat" and why/how it has become the reason for the modern day weight problem. it is a good read if you want to know how wheat has changed in the past 50 years to become something that shouldnt even be aloud to use the name wheat. anyways im going to be reading lots of posts working hard to change the way i eat permanently.

Eric

Failed, today i without thinking about it ate some artificial crab. i then thought about it after and googled how they make it, of course there is sugar involved. pretty disappointed in myself for eating anything that had the word "artificial" in the title. i however just learned a lesson. and will be making sure that i will add at least 5 days to my whole 30 in order to have legitly complete the challange

Eric

Archived