Day 1

tamara.ingold

Starting today...feeling excited and hopeful! My joints have been so tender and stiff lately. My knees sound like I am walking on cereal. I know that I need to loose weight but I also need to get (and stay) healthy to keep up with my 7yo boy (I am 48...gulp!) Here we go...

I'm starting today too.  Yay!!!  I've never completed 30 days.  I as well need to stay on track with food.  I work out about 5-6 days a week but don't have my food in control.  My knees are aching.  I know that doing this will help my joints as well lose some pounds.  

Good luck ladies.

11 hours ago, sneha123 said:

Hi there.. I am starting as well!! Stay in touch and we can motivate each other.. :)

How did you do?? I stayed on track but I know that I am going to need to step up my food prep or I will be bored. And when I get bored, I reach for the chips ;) I also got a headache today...not sure if it was my body screaming for M&Ms or just a weird coincidence.

7 hours ago, muzykgrl said:

I'm starting today too.  Yay!!!  I've never completed 30 days.  I as well need to stay on track with food.  I work out about 5-6 days a week but don't have my food in control.  My knees are aching.  I know that doing this will help my joints as well lose some pounds.  

Good luck ladies.

This is my first time too! Good luck!

Archived