Day 28 and wondering how others added foods back in

Vilynn

I am on day 28 and worried about ending the Whole30. I would like to add some food back in and determine how my body reacts to determine if I will keep them on my "don't eat" list or have them in moderation, etc. Is there any right way to do this? Dairy before beans.... I want to make a plan but I'm not sure where to start. Looking for some advice from those that have finished the Whole30. Thanks.

I made a list of what I wanted to have and then went week by week....truth be told the list was pretty short so it didn't take very long. Now I just keep the new things on my F-off list and eat them whenever I want, which actually isn't very often now that they are "allowed" :)

Just wondering if you signed up for the W30 daily emails. I'm on day 30 and apparantly tomorrow's email will "will outline our complete 10-day reintroduction schedule, to help you carefully evaluate the effects of less-healthy foods."

I'm actually planning on doing a W45 but I'll save the info for then

Yes, Day31s email lays out pretty clearly how you should introduce foods back in and what not to do :) I'm not starting it yet because I'm doing a W45 but I'll save the info for then. I must say I have so thoroughly enjoyed the emails, they've been fantastic. I'm going to miss getting new ones so will just have to keep rereading the ones I've got :)

Archived