You have been issued a warning. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning. Still

Hi There,

Still having this issue, restarted computer too. 

I can't respond to any threads as this 

You have been issued a warning. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

is written in the are to add to my thread or anyones thread for that matter. 

• 4 weeks later...

I already wrote to the website.  I can't change an avatar.  That's it.  It used to work every day but after the system went down for repairs, it didn't work again. I don't want to restart my account and start over to refresh it.  Has anyone else tried to change theirs in recent days?

I started having problems uploading a photo to put in a post a week ago.  I also emailed the site with details but haven't heard anything back.  I've been lurking here to see if anyone else was having that problem and thought I would try changing my avatar as well since that's a similar process...I was also unable to change mine and got the same message I've been seeing which reads "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance."

Not sure if that's what you have been seeing as well MeadowLily? 

On September 19, 2016 at 10:52 AM, Crimsann said:

I started having problems uploading a photo to put in a post a week ago.  I also emailed the site with details but haven't heard anything back.  I've been lurking here to see if anyone else was having that problem and thought I would try changing my avatar as well since that's a similar process...I was also unable to change mine and got the same message I've been seeing which reads "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. Please contact us for assistance."

Not sure if that's what you have been seeing as well MeadowLily? 

Hello! I am having the same message! For some reason it is not letting me upload pictures of my meals? and it says to contact you guys! thanks :) 

Archived