Lisa Naili's first W30 Log

lisanaili

Today I got my Whole Daily for Day 7 and it recommends to log your food intake. I wanted to do this right from the start, but those few day I was very busy with work, schoolwork and starting the W30. I've made it thru a whole week without a slip and I'me really excited about it. I haven't had mayor cravings which are a surprise to me since my previous date was based around sugars, bad carbs and junk foods. Today, it's not been such a good day, that's why I will track my food intake thru here. Wish me luck!

Day 7

Breakfast

-3 eggs

-slice of pineapple

Lunch

-Filet Mignon

-Roasted mushrooms

-Fried yucca (cassava)

Snack

-Slice of pineapple

-Almonds

Dinner

-Chicken breast

-Roaste vegetables (onions, mushrooms, zucchin & carrot )

Snack

-Slice of pineapple

Mood: Anxious

Notes: Today I had a terrible headache. Was very anxious, probably due to schoolwork (working on my masters). For the first time on the W30 I had cravings for junk food, but I didn't succumb.

Day 8

Breakfast

-3 boiled eggs

-1/2 slice of pineapple

Lunch

-Grilled flank steak

-Fried yuca (cassava)

Dinner (last night´s leftovers)

Dinner

-Chicken breast

-Roasted balsamic vegetables (onions, mushrooms, zucchin & carrot )

Snack

-Slice of pineapple

Mood: Content

Notes: Good news! My mom reported to me that she´s already seeing results regarding her arthritis. She´s experiencing less pain, to the point that she didn´t take he anti-inflammatory pill!! Yay!

For me, last night I had to finish a schoolpaper due today and I found that my concentration has improved a lot!

Archived