90% Chocolate after Whole30

joachim

Hi there,

I completed my Whole30 on Saturday and today I weighed myself and the result is that I lost more than 6lbs.

So then I decided to eat around 50g of 90% dark chocolate and I think it affected me immediately and I am afraid of some kind of yoyo effect now..

Of course I am not planning on eating that much chocolate every day but still creepy..

Any experience with that?

That's how I feel right now. I am done with my first whole30 and I feel like it's a licence to a complete disaster. I ate some ice cream and finished the whole thing in one night. Never tried nutella before and since I was off the whole30 bought some and WOW just dopamine explosion. I mean it was just soo addicting, I had more then my fair share. I plan on doing another whole30 October 15, I was very happy with the results. I lost 10lbs and felt like I was in complete control of my food. Being off whole30 just makes me feel uncomfortable ...I do not want to ruin all the hard work!!! I guess I will just have to stay away from added sugars. I don't trust myself.

Read the chapter and then decide. :)

Edit to add: Someone just posted a different kind of transition method and I really liked it. She's not going to add everything in, just the things she misses. A beer, a special cookie from a health food store etc. I like that idea.

I think it can be tempting to go nuts once you reach Day 31 and have "freedom" to eat whatever you want, but if youwant to determine what (if any) of the eliminated foods don't sit well with you, it's probably good to reintroduce them one at a time.

Archived