Congratulations "treats"

I am on day 28 and was really hoping to do a slow reintroduction on my own terms and probably not reintroduce some things at all. But, I am now feeling pressure because my lovely family and friends, who have been super supportive and think they still are being supportive, have bought me treats to celebrate being done. So now I have a pack of Austrian hazelnut wafer cookies and a growler of my favorite type of beer in my fridge. People are so sweet and giving g me things I used to want, but I don't want cookies. How do I turn these down gracefully and continue to do so going forward to explain that the challenge may be over, but I am not going back to pizza and beer all the time. 

Just want to say congrats you'll be done the Whole30 soon! The best thing I've been telling people is I'm trying to have a clean eating lifestyle as much as possible. Of course there will be days when you'll go out with family and friends enjoying some food off the whole30, I think it's better you do so you can see how much you prefer eating good. Don't feel bad for turning down treats. It just shows them how much will power you have!

Archived