Whole30 Troubleshooting // Concerns

Reagan

Hi!  

I am a 17 yr old girl who started Whole30 as an alternative to another elimination diet my doctor suggested for food sensitivities.  

I finished my first Whole30 with my family on August 4 - around day 30 I felt great - my clothes were looser, I had a lot of energy, and I in general felt really good !! I decided to just continue to eat in the Whole30 mindset without taking a break because I didn't feel the need to cheat or anything.  But the last 10 days I have continued on the            protocol I have felt like I was in a slump - really tired, bloated, and feeling heavier in general.  What's the deal?? I didn't weigh myself after my first 30 - but I did weigh myself this AM and apparently gained 2 pounds over the course of the last 40 or so days. I wouldn't care about 2 pounds if I was feeling as good as I did around day 30 because I looked great as well.  But I feel so heavy in general!! :(  What is the next step?? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

You would need to post details of what you are eating for 2-3 days along with information about sleep, water consumption, exercise, etc. With that information, we may be able to offer recommendations/explanations. 

Archived