Second Whole30 not going well. Need help!!

I have been a follower of Paleo for a few years now.  I ate Paleo most of the time, but going out was always a challenge.  I felt good for the most part, but some days were challenging.  Last year I thought I developed internal digestion problems.  I started at looking into whole30 as a way to get better.  Long story short, I had shingles, which caused all my internal pain.  Having done all the research on whole30, I still wanted to give it a try.  Two months later my fiance and I did our first whole30 in January.  We both felt great.  We were sleeping through the night.  I reached Tiger's Blood on about day 20.  I loved the way I felt.  Unfortunately, I thought I was invincible after that and went back to some of my old habits.  Eating Paleo most of the time still did keep my energy level where it had been.  Flash forward to this summer.  My fiance and I got married in July.  The couple months leading up the wedding was just one long celebration.  My body couldn't take anymore.  I told my husband I wanted to do whole30 again as a reset and this time pay closer attention to the foods we eat after whole30.  Well, I'm on day 22 and I'd love to say that I'm feeling great, but I'm not.  Sometimes I think I feel worse now than before I started.  I think my husband is feeling better than I am, but he still agrees his first whole30 was better too.  I'm at a loss as to what's causing this.  I've stayed 100% compliant.  The strange this is, I haven't had any cravings.  I used to drink wine every now and then, but I have no desire to drink right now.  I know a lot of people state the second whole30 is worse because people don't stick to the program, but I am.  I'm supposed to do a 5K obstacle course next Saturday.  My whole30 will be over by then, but I don't know what I should do.  I don't even have energy to workout after work, which really bothers me.  If I don't have enough energy to workout after work like I did before, how am I supposed to do a 5K obstacle course?  Being fatigued has also affected my work.  I'm really struggling to get work done.  I can focus and just want to sleep.  I'd be willing to continue the whole30 past 30 days if someone else has been in my situation and tells me it gets better.  It didn't take this long for me the first time and that was coming off all the holidays.  It'd be nice knowing if someone had gone through the same feelings, but told me it got better on day 30.  I've considered maybe I haven't eaten enough fat this time?  I added eggs to my diet yesterday.  I plan on eating eggs everyday to see if that makes a difference.  Any suggestions or words of encouragement?  

Archived