Nilam Patel

Hey guys!

This is my first time ever doing a Whole 30 and I am a little apprehensive about how to start. I am finishing up reading "It starts with food" and I have the "Whole 30 Guide." I know the program rules, but unsure on how to begin. What do I need to do ahead of starting, prepping myself, my kitchen, and etc. Any tips and suggestions on how to prepare are more than welcomed.

• Administrators

Hi npatel, just a quick housekeeping note, we ask that you not cross-post across categories, it's against forum rules. I have deleted your entry in the "Can I Have" section of the forum that was a duplicate of this post.

As far as how to start, if you have the Whole30 book, that should give you lots of good tips. This forum is ripe with threads discussing starting, prepping and sticking with the Whole30. Have a cruise around and see what you can find. Beyond that, you just have to.......start. ;)

• Administrators

You can totally do this. If it feels overwhelming, just concentrate on the meal you're going to eat. Make it match the template, make it large enough to keep you for 4-5 hours and then repeat that 3 times a day.  You'll be fine! :)

Archived