Missing Pages in Whole30 Book

whitneyleyann

Hi LadyShanny, Thank you for getting back to me. I wasn't trying to do anything to violate the copyright. I posted this in the hopes that someone who works for Whole30 could help. I looked at the Contact area and there was no where to ask for this. I noticed you're a moderator, is there any way you could pass my query along to someone who could help with my predicament? I understand I could exchange the book, my problem is I purchased it online so it would take some time to get a new book and I'm already on Week 2. I can send proof of purchase to Whole30's headquarters or wherever I need to. Again, thank you for your time. 

• Administrators

Hi Whitney, no, I wasn't implying you were trying to get around copyright, just making sure that all knew that they could not "help" and repost pages of the book. :) 

You will definitely want to return/exchange the book. The Whole30 team doesn't actually publish the book so they have no real recourse if you purchased a version that is missing 112 pages. That's the printer/publisher's responsibility and the only real way to get them involved is to return the book to where you purchased it. Sorry!

If you're looking for Whole30 compliant, fairly simple and delicious recipes in the meantime, try Mel Joulwan's website or Nom Nom Paleo. The vast majority of their recipes are Whole30 compliant. :) 

Archived