Help!  I just read It Starts With Food and am trying to find the grocery list they speak of. The first time I found lists, there were a bunch of different ones listed. Now I can't find any of them!  I just want a simple list of what I can get to eat!  I also can't find the "I'm New" section as stated in the book. I want to get started on this ASAP and as I live in a very rural community I have to do my shopping 30 miles away. I need to be able to plan for this and we are running out of food so I need to go soon!  Help!

2 hours ago, moviegirl said:

Help!  I just read It Starts With Food and am trying to find the grocery list they speak of. The first time I found lists, there were a bunch of different ones listed. Now I can't find any of them!  I just want a simple list of what I can get to eat!  I also can't find the "I'm New" section as stated in the book. I want to get started on this ASAP and as I live in a very rural community I have to do my shopping 30 miles away. I need to be able to plan for this and we are running out of food so I need to go soon!  Help!

Welcome moviegirl!

If you go to "The Whole30" in the menu bar at the top of the page, you'll see a drop down menu with "Whole30 Downloads." There you will find food lists, shopping lists, the meal template and more. 

In the "Join the Whole30" forum below this one, you can introduce yourself and find others doing a Whole30 the same time as you. 

Archived