Day 2

katm16

I was so hungry today. All day. I ate my spinach frittata and grapefruit and I was hungry by ten this morning. Then I ate some almonds and an orange. I was hungry at lunch when I ate my leftover kabobs. Then I was hungry in the afternoon. While I was cooking my beef stew (that was AMAZING), all I could think about was chips and salsa and cookies. I almost gave up about fifty times. I do not want to start over. I know I need to change my lifestyle and I know eating whole foods is the way to live a healthier life, I JUST WANT A SNACK. And by snack I mean a cookie with a few baskets of chips and salsa on the side. I am about to go to bed and I am wondering, "does this s*** get better??????? Thank goodness for my friend who has done it already. She told me she went through the same thing. Here's to a new day and hopefully an easier one.......

I'm heading to bed finishing up my day2 as well and felt many of these same feelings. HUNGRY all day. But I did it and it's amazing what the mind can do when you tell it to shut off. I decided my lunch was too small today and will be increasing the serving size tomorrow. Stick with it, you got it! I'm excited to see we are on the same timeline. Let me know how Day3 goes tomorrow! 

If you're hungry you're not eating enough. Many people underestimate how much food they should eat (or will need to eat) in the early days, and if you start off the day not eating enough then you end up playing catch up for the rest of the day.

Make your breakfast bigger tomorrow - you don't mention fat for starters - and then bring more food with you than you think you'll need. That way you'll not be tempted by the siren call of any off limit foods....

Archived