I Am Worth It

Babsie95

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolutely no hunger or desire to eat. I am pretty sure I didn't eat enough at M1, and I had to force M2. It tasted good just didn't want to eat it. I had two sausages and only got down one but did eat my coconut flakes and all my veggies (large serving)

Now mid afternoon I am in and out of the bathroom with very uncomfortable diarrhea and gas. TMI sorry but I am putting it down here so maybe I can see a pattern later. I am day 32 and still having the runs daily. I don't feel like introductions will help till I figure this out. I still am having nuts once a day in a protein salad or slaw but could that be the only cause and if so how many days nut free would it take to see a difference. rambling a bit I guess but feeling a bit weary. I am motivated to do this right. I want good information to build on

13 hours ago, Babsie95 said:

I still am having nuts once a day

Absolutely it could be the cause.

Our recommendation would be for a closed handful every other day, max. A nut free week should see things settle down. 

Day 34

Wheels kinda fell off this weekend... didn't eat noncompliant just didn't eat much at all.

M1: nothing

M2: nothing

M3: grilled shrimp, steak, grilled veggies

Day 35

M1: nothing

M2: meatballs and olives

M3: roasted potato, steak, mushroom and onion ( definitely a full properly proportioned meal)

Day 36

M1: cucumber, pork, olives, handful of grapes (really had to force this)

M2: brought pineapple chicken, roasted potatoes, olives and zucchini

Still having issues with diarrhea daily. I really want to reintroduce but know it will do no good with this issue continuing.

The last time I had nuts was Thursday morning.  I am not sure how long I can keep this up without the hope if it getting better

M3: for day 36 ended up hashbrowns, three fried eggs, and bacon

this is comfort food for me (only at night) and I turned to this due to lack of desire to eat at all. All three meals today were somewhat forced. I was actually still hungry at the end of that meal, which was pretty large, so I had some coconut flakes and some olives then felt satisfied.

Day 37

M1: (didn't eat enough but did eat on time) Tuna salad with coconut, grapes and mayo (struggling to find a way I like it without using nuts)

M2: roasted potato, pineapple chicken, pickles, coconut flakes

M3: not known yet

still some tummy issues but seems to finally be getting better. I am considering and will probably reintroduce rice tomorrow and see what happens. I haven't been sensitive to it in the past so I think it should go without issue.

For day 38 (rice reintro) I also had spring rolls with rice noodles, fresh herbs/greens, in rice paper for M2 and added rice crackers for M3

I didn't notice much with the rice maybe a bit of gurgling and gas but very minimal. This morning however a resurgence of diarrhea but I am not sure if it was the greens from the spring rolls or the rice. TMI alert... I say this because the greens were clearly identifiable. So back to plan today and I may retry rice again later to make sure.

Day 39

M1: (on time but not enough and no veggie) Tuna salad

M2: pineapple chicken with green beans and coconut flakes

M3: TBD 

M3: ended up eating potato mushroom hash with grapes, olives, and fried egg

I have noticed when I eat too late I become angry at the world like KILL ALL THE THINGS, but I do not feel hungry. And when I get grumpy I don't want to eat. I wish I just felt hungry.

Day 40

M1: last minute panic...hard boiled egg, olives, grapes and pickle slices

M2: chicken apple sausage, potato mushroom hash, coconut flakes

M3: don't know but some sort of chicken

Tomorrow I am intending to reintroduce corn

grits for breakfast, whole kernel corn with lunch, popcorn in the afternoon and chips and corn tortillas with dinner

Day 41 I think...corn reintros day

M1: grits, ghee, fritos

M2: Lemon chicken, asparagus, corn, sweet potato with Macadamia and cranberry

M3: Chips and salsa, beef fajitas with guacamole and corn tortillas

Started feeling allergies yesterday, headache, runny nose, congestion. Worsened today. I don't think it's corn since it started yesterday...but no other issues I have noticed yet

Only change to last night was roasted broccoli instead of potato hash

M1: chicken salad 

Mid morning....fresh fruit

I am at aconference and sleepy there are donuts bagels and the like...fruit was the choice I made

M2: likely a leftover stuffed pepper with guacamole.

M3: don't know yet

On 9/2/2016 at 8:33 AM, Babsie95 said:

Just to add  my log title is my mantra.....and to be honest I have a hard time believing it sometimes which is another reason I am committing to the whole 30 again.  I am worth it but sometimes I need to remind myself...So if my title sounds a bit "full" its just because I am human and need reminding :)

YES YOU ARE!!!

M3: hashbrowns, bacon, fried Eggs with hot sauce

Plus a cup of bone broth after

Day 46

Other non gluten grains reintro day

M1: oatmeal

M2: soup with gluten free toast

M3: (planned) baked salmon with Veggies and quinoa

So far only minor gurgles from non gluten grains...maybe some possible next day issues but that is unclear. I will keep aware when these are added as I continue on. So far I would say there impact on me in a negative way is minimal

M3: steak and grilled potato, coconut

Day 48

Decided to reintros dairy today

M1: ribs, potato salad, Coleslaw, ice cream

Midafternoon iced coffee

Tummy bloated and uncomfortable after almost immediately

M3: rainbow trout, carrots, baked potato with butter, cheese, source am and ranch

Felt more bloat and uncomfortable tummy. Felt full but still could have kept eating. Triggered something....

Small macaroon...way too sweet, didn't like after a bite

Archived