Babsie95

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M3: fried eggs, potato, bacon, plantain chips

Day 51 (legume reintro)

M1: hard boiled eggs, sea snax, miso soup, pecan and coconut

M2: 3 hot dogs, slaw, grapes, peanut butter, plantain chips, grapes

M3: (planned) beef stirfry with carrot, mushroom, cabbage, zucchini. Will use soy sauce

Last night ate fried eggs, hashbrowns and bacon... this seems to be my go to when I can't think or don't want to eat

Day 53

M1: hot dogs, cucumber and olives

M2: balsamic chicken, cauliflower in ghee, and coconut

M3: (probably) baked salmon roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts

planning to do the final reintro...gluten... tomorrow

gluten day

day 54

M1: forgot my breakfast at home so ended up eating two bagels with almond butter. Should have been one with tuna salad

M2: plan to have burger (bun and all) with fries

M3: plan to have spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread

I do not see this going well but really want to test all these things, I just don't see myself feeling well today

ok so I wanna make note of a few things about how I feel so far today.

bloated, uncomfortable, tired

right before lunch got a tightness/uncomfortable spot in my chest...like heartburn or gas pain but high up.

I also feel full and hungry at the same time which is strange and I don't like it. I am stuffed but could easily keep eating

the heartburn was unexpected...

so far gluten and milk are not my friend

non gluten grains and legumes have a more minor impact

non gluten grains I experienced minor gas and legumes, at least peanut butter, triggered the desire to eat all the things

the jury is out on cheese but milk was pretty bad gas, significant bloat and diarrhea

Day 55

Post gluten reintro

I actually don't feel bad, I noticed a lot with gluten but all in all it might be worth it from time to time. I am hoping that in very small amounts like on Soy sauce it won't bother me

M1: scrambled Eggs, bacon smashed crispy potatoes

M2: baked salmon, roasted Brussel sprouts and baby potatoes

Forgot to add fat to lunch so felt hungry about 4 and had some Coconut and plantain chips

M3 is yet unknown

M3: leftover salmon, potatoes and plantain chips and guac

Day 56

M1: none

M2: (out) huevos ranchos with rice beans and corn tortillas

did well with this meal but got VERY sleepy after

M3: steak with a baked potato used real butter and sour cream plus hand full of cashewe

no issues apparent

Day 57

M1: tuna salad

M2: ground beef green chile stew, plantain chips and coconut

might have popcorn this afternoon, they make the good stuff at work and it just might be worth it but I will decide and report later

M3: don't know have to figure it out after trick or treating, but I have some easy options to choose from so should be ok other than eating late

M3: had 3 hot dogs with mustard, leftover roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts, olives

later chose to have popcorn because I just wanted it. I'm trying to learn how to do that in a positive way. Sometimes its ok to eat something because you want to. I am beyond the 30. I am mostly eating whole 30 because I feel better but an important part of learning is being able to eat something just because and not feel guilt and shame because of it. Also I noticed no ill effects from eating the popcorn.

Day 58

M1: chicken apple sausage, olives, cucumbers, plantain chips small amount of coconut

M2: meatballs, mayo, carrots with ghee and maybe a handful or two of coconut if I feel like I need more fat 

In retrospect I had a NSV on my gluten reintro day. I ate a hamburger, and fries for lunch that day and did not eat a candybar. In my life if I eat a burger and fries I always crave and eat a candybar after. So its a small thing but I don't even remember thinking about it. For me that's a victory and sign that some things are being rewired in my brain.

M3: Cuban meatballs, guac, rice, plantain chips, garlic sauce

testing a theory on rice, also wanted it, turned out worth it and the rice did not give the symptoms I thought it would. I will incorporate it on occasion

Day 59

M1: looking to find my personal food freedom...I had non gluten cereal with almond milk for M1. I feared it wasn't a good choice but wanted to know for sure. It left me hungry, soon after, sleepy and foggy. I might be an option on the weekend when a late breakfast is more of a snack but will defiantly not get me 4-5 hours. I have been snacking this morning chips and salsa some one brought to work... really good and earlier a bit of coconut and plantain.

M2: leftovers from last night

M3: not sure 

M3: was kinda split into two. At church I ate ribs and a potato but this did not satisfy. I then realized that I had not had many veggies at all today or even fruit so when I got home I had one hotdog with olives an broccoli. Later I still felt truly hungry and ate popcorn. I am on a slippery slope and am gonna reel it in, hopefully... but I am gonna have sushi on Saturday. Its been planned a while and is definitely worth it

Day 60

M1: Tuna salad (on time but lacking veg)

M2: Cuban meatballs, guac, sweetpotato w/macadamia and cranberry, plantain chips

M3: not sure yet but will include veg

M3: ended up at a Mexican restaurant. I ordered fajitas. I had minimal issues with corn (tortillas and chips) and minimal reaction to cheese and sour cream (milk was a different story) also minimal reaction to rice or legumes. So I thought I ordered well.....well I was wrong. Did not feel well after. I think just a combo of too many things together that individually caused minimal reaction (mostly gas or tired after and it was not far from bedtime) that when combined were not so minor. So lesson learned... I hope

Slept well but difficulty waking, more than normal even, and still dragging.

Day 61(shooting for a clean day)

M1: (actually within an hour of waking) 3 medium boiled eggs with hot sauce, half an avocado, large portion of cooked broccoli and cauliflower with ghee

M2: large ground beef patty with mayo and mustard, green beans with ghee, half an avocado

M3: ???

Day 62

A day of planned offroading and worth it. I still feel in control

M1: cereal with Almond milk. Chose this as it was a late breakfast and lunch wasn't too far off

M2: sushi, soup, salad. Had 4 rolls and some veggie tempura

A bit of bloat probably from the bit of gluten

Mid afternoon an iced coffee with coconut milk

M3: burger with Mushroom and Swiss and fried. Ordered with a gluten free bun but it wasn't good so ditched it after a few bites and just ate the burger

All and all I think it was a successful off road day.

Day 63

No meal one and others are unknown as of yet.

Hopefully a day of meal planning shopping and prepaid cleaning house 

Day 63 was no M1

M2 ended up out for Mexican food. I had a stir-fry of meat and veggies over Mexican rice with guac. I also ate some chips and salsa

M3: chicken and rice with prosciutto asparagus (this was a meal my son prepped and helped cook)

Day 64

M1: leftover chicken and rice with cucumber, coffee with almond milk and a bit of sugar (surprised at how little I needed to be satisified)

M2: leftover cuban steak with rice and avocado plus asparagus

don't know about M3 yet.

I haven't had much fall out from off-roading. I am a bit gassy and I know that I need to cut back on the rice but I am surprised at the minimal effect so far.

M3: Cuban meatballs with plantain chips and guac, plus green beans

Day 65 (way off road)

M1: none

M2: Chinese buffet, ate mostly sushi but also had a cheese Rangoon and small spring roll, one bite of peanut toffee

Iced coffee with coconut milk

M3: fried eggs, hash browns, bacon

Day 66 (hopefully clean, my body needs it)

M1: Tuna salad, cucumber

M2: Cuban meatballs, plantain chips, guac, seaweed snacks

M3: not sure, might be same as last night

Archived