First Trimester, low blood sugar--not diabetes

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and having major issues with my blood sugar. I'm not diabetic, have had blood sugar issues in the past ( though not as much since starting to follow whole 30). I'm not currently doing a while 30, but generally eat that way all the time. I haven't been feeling hungry, so don't want to eat lots of small meals or snack between meals. It's worst when I first wake up. My doc wants me on SUPER low carb. I'm not overweight and I don't have any major health issues. So this is pretty frustrating. Any advice? Easy snacks? I'm not having any aversions or cravings, and I haven't been nauseous at all. 

My first question is - why does your docter want you to be so low carb? Are we talking no fruit/starchy veggie low carb or just no grain/added sugar low carb? My first trimester carbs (aka not Whole 30 compliant at all) and fat were all I could stomach. I ate so many different GF carbs it was ridiculous. GF bread and butter, mashed potatoes with butter, 3-ingredient potato chips (potatoes, oil, fat), etc. If there isn't a real reason you need to be low carb, I'd recommend you just eat what you can stomach. Having something on your nightstand to eat as soon as you wake up will help with the low blood sugar. But again, that will only help if whatever you have there has some kind of starch/sugar in it to digest quickly. Maybe a compliant Larabar or the like so you do have some fat to help balance out the immediate spike of blood sugar - again, realizing that this is a special circumstance and eating a Larabar as soon as they wake up isn't something everyone should be doing.

Archived