Day 9 and I Feel Disgusting

nicolemalena

As expected, days 1-7 were amazing. Yesterday was my day 8 and I was extremely bloated, gassy, my eyes were so swollen, and I felt so sleepy. This may be TMI - but I had an extremely successful #2, so that's a plus. Someone please tell me this has happened to you so I don't feel alone :lol:

It's day 9 and my skin is breaking out. It's not severe but I feel gross. I know this will pass... I'm looking forward to the days ahead. I plan to try lots of new recipes that my bank account can allow. I have to say it feels good to be saving all this money on wine and spending it on whole, healthy foods. I honestly will never purchase a box of wine again.

Something I've really been enjoying about the Whole30 is that I feel like I'm eating enough. I don't get hungry in between meals, my pre-work out meals make exercise so much easier and enjoyable. I don't feel like I'm going to crash and burn during the day. And by the end of the day when it's bed time, I feel a normal kind of tiredness, not complete exhaustion.

That's my update!

Archived