Vegas on whole30

Jaclyn120

Hello! I'm traveling this Thursday for a wedding in Vegas. I am looking forward to the trip, but I will be on days 11-15    respectively. I am not sure if a wedding can be done on whole 30 not knowing how or what the meal prepared will be. There is also alcohol and of course the dining out. I feel like 11 days is a great start, this is my second whole30 and I would hate to have to start over. I need some tips to survive and or, some reassurance that this can in fact be done! Thank you! Jaclyn 

• Moderators

You might be able to contact the bride or groom and get information about who is catering the food at the wedding, and call and ask about ingredients, if you want to be sure about the food there. Or you could be sure you eat a good meal before you go, and take some kind of compliant food that you can easily keep in your purse in case you need to eat something while you're there.  

You might find this dining out guide and this travel guide helpful for general tips.

• 6 months later...

I too agree with Shannon, you can contact the bride or groom and clear your questions about the food and catering. Also, you can carry with you some food items which you can eat when you are at the wedding. Recently I have attended a wedding where they hired kosher Boca Raton catering service along with special diet foods and juices/cocktails while considering the needs of all the guests.

Archived