Nervous newbie

Julie247

Starting my first Whole30 tomorrow and I'm ready (I hope!)!!! 

Planning on following 7 day meal plan to the letter for a solid start. I'm guessing the things that will prove the most challenging are going without dairy (cheese/milk) and bread (sandwiches are sooo easy and quick!). Oh ya - and the potato chips and candy that I eat far too often! 

Glad to have this forum for support and to share.

Welcome!  I would recommend giving yourself a bit of leeway in your seven day plan.  You might not feel like eating something one night and if that keeps happening, you'll start resenting the plan and the program, feeling like it's preventing from enjoying food.  So enjoy and don't be too hard on yourself. :)

Hi! Good luck! I'm starting today as well! I thought dairy would be the hardest, but for my first 10 days I was on it before I fell off the wagon, it wasn't bad at all! The worst part was the meal prepping. It took lots of time, money, and energy to make sure I had stuff for myself while still preparing food for my family! Best of luck! 

That sounds great! I am a long time binger on sweets and carbs. These meals are turning out great so far, but I won't lie, it's hard seeing my family eat spaghetti lasagna and other yummy stuff. I just have to keep reminding myself that I need this food freedom if I ever want to stop this yoyo dieting and get into a healthy mindset! 

Yes please Cporte12 and W30 ibs sufferer!  I'm just heading to bed with Day 2 under my belt. 28 more days to go!

Cporte12 you've started already?

W30 ibs sufferer you're starting on the 15th?

Is it your first Whole30? Did you guys take photos and weigh yourselves before starting? Let's keep in touch.

Yes I've started! Twice lol. You can read more about mine in this forum as well. Had a slip up tonight. Won't let that happen again! Technically I have to restart. I already weighed and took pics and I'm excited to see the afters! How has your first two days gone?? 

Archived