Kite Hill Cream Cheese and Ricotta

lesmyers

Sorry, no cheese substitutes allowed...... This is in the real SWYPO territory of trying to recreate something we ask you to avoid.

As an aside this has been asked before - the easiest way to find the answers to these type of questions is via Google - in this case 'whole30 kite hill cream cheese'

On October 13, 2016 at 6:15 AM, jmcbn said:

Sorry, no cheese substitutes allowed...... This is in the real SWYPO territory of trying to recreate something we ask you to avoid.

As an aside this has been asked before - the easiest way to find the answers to these type of questions is via Google - in this case 'whole30 kite hill cream cheese'

Thanks--I reread the rules because I didn't remember seeing non-dairy cheeses addressed in the rules--and I didn't see anything specifically stating this...do you mind sharing the verbiage as I seemed to have missed it.  Thank you so much

• Administrators

@lesmyers - this falls under the SWYPO (sex with your pants on) "no recreating non compliant foods with compliant ingredients". In this case it's an attempt to recreate cheese with compliant ingredients. We really suggest that you put aside attempts to use these "not as good as" products/recipes and focus on eating whole foods in their more authentic form.

Archived