You weren't kidding about the tired!!

jrf

I'm on day 3 and I feel like I've been run over by a bus! All I want to do is sleep. Holy moly. I didn't think I was really eating very bad before--had already stopped eating foods with added sugar and all gluten but WOW! What a reaction I'm having.

• Moderators

It is pretty common to be tired, but often people aren't eating enough, aren't drinking enough water, or aren't salting their food, and those things can make the tiredness worse. Take a look at those things and if you're not sure on any of them, feel free to give us some more specifics about what you've had the last couple of days and we can see if you're on the right track or might need to make some changes.

Thanks. I am a salt-a-holic, so it would surprise me if I wasn't getting enough of that, but it's definitely possible I'm not drinking enough water. Here's what I've eaten so far today:

Breakfast I had about a quarter frittata, a big helping of spaghetti squash with lots of ghee and one piece of (compliant) bacon. Oh and a handful of raspberries.

Lunch was a big salad which included 2 chicken thighs cut up and mixed in mayo, lettuce, peppers, pistachio nuts, strawberries and lemon juice.

Mid afternoon I had a cup of bone broth. 

Yesterday I had:

Breakfast, half the spinach frittata from the Whole30 cookbook.

Lunch: Salad with lettuce, tuna and homemade mayo, peppers, pistachio nuts, strawberries, lemon. 

Dinner: Roasted chicken thighs, spaghetti squash and broccoli. 

Archived