New here starting 10/31

Gr8ful316

Hi everyone! I as well am starting on Monday! I got my book in last night ans started reading it. I am also an RN! I coordinate clinical research trials in Kansas City, MO. I was diagnosed with systemic lupus 5 years ago and just recently was told I may need to start methotrexate! This diet is my last ditch effort to control my health without really harmful medication! I saw in the book that this diet can control diseases like lupus so I am very excited. I hope to keep seeing updates from all of you during the next 30 days!

Sorry to hear of your disease but I know this will help us!  All of my health issues would be gone if I just lost the weight. Also I need energy to do the things I want to do in life.  there is a quote I love that says "real change happens when the pain of staying the same is greater than the pain of change" . . .  I can't remember who said it though. The few times I've attempted thus type of diet I noticed a huge improvement within a few days. I lost 10 pounds in one week (I'm over 250 so I loose quickly at first) . I am an emotional eater so I always sabotage myself. 

Archived