NOVEMBER 1 START!!!

barbiejo88

Hello all! I am going to be starting my newest Whole30 next Tuesday, November 1. I have done this program before and had much success after years of health struggles. Join me if you would like to do this together! I know it's a heck of a lot easier when you have people pulling together.

Barbie

11 hours ago, UltimateNx said:

Hello, I also am starting the program on November 1st too! I am brand new to this. I have been suffering from depression and when I get down I eat everything in site! I am so addicted to sugar and now is the time to stop the bad eating. 

I am also starting November 1st. After suffering a miscarriage and also being addicted to sugar/carbs I am ready for a change. I have been working out hard, but my eating hasn't been great. So it's a mute point. 

So, lets do this! I am sure we can. I know its going to be hard as hell. But I know that I will feel better in the long run.  

On 10/27/2016 at 2:39 PM, barbiejo88 said:

Hello all! I am going to be starting my newest Whole30 next Tuesday, November 1. I have done this program before and had much success after years of health struggles. Join me if you would like to do this together! I know it's a heck of a lot easier when you have people pulling together.

Barbie

Cycle 2 for me! Starting with you! 11/1

Here we are everyone!  Today is the day.  For those of you who have done this before, do you have any advise for the newbies?  I know that giving yourself time to prepare is big. Also, while we all want to do this program with no fault, remember that this can be hard! And that's ok. Try your darndest not to slip. But don't let a slip up cause you to give up. We've got this!

I'm starting a Whole 30 today, too! I've had enough of bad eating and feeling horrible and don't want to continue this way through the holidays. I'm going through hormonal shifts and the resulting moodiness, depression, weight gain. Time to hit the reset button and feel better. 

If you can plan out your meals on paper that always helps! I would just do a weekly menu or even a few days at a time that works too. That way you know what you have or may need to buy. Reading the labels is the key to all this! Those sneaky sugars are every where so meal prep is gonna be key! I use my slow cooker to make my lunches for the week. I even purchased meal containers, to have them made & ready to go.  

My first day, Nov. 1, back!  Since August 2012!  I can't wait for the control and the brain fog to go away!  Let's do this!   Let me know your favorite slow cooked meal!  My grill bit the dust... so my slow cooker is going to be my rock!  Also, got an instant pot and have been trying to work the kinks out!   Just need a little help from my Whole 30 friends! 

I am determined but weak! Hormones are getting ready to get a boost! 

Hi everyone! This will be my second whole30. First one was August 1. I did my first in preparation for a trip to Germany. From the trip until now  I have not felt as good as I did on whole30. All the stuff you read about this program is true, you will feel amazing if you follow it. Here's a few of the benefits I saw (that I'm now missing):

clear, soft skin

less allergies

awesome sleep

no mid afternoon slump

CLEAR MIND...what a difference at work

no night sweats

weight loss

there are many I am forgetting I am sure. But I'm excited to feel great again, especially right before the holidays! Good luck to everyone!

Joining a day late.  But I am also doing a Whole 30 and started yesterday, November 1st.  My husband is doing it with me and this is our 2nd round.  We tried to keep it going and eat Paleo after.  We did well for a while but then slowly added this and that and went full blown into all of our bad habits eventually.  So we are back at it and ready to do this!  Good luck to all.  

I started whole30 November 1st.  So far, so good!  I've been doing Paleo since end of July and have lost 23lbs.  I wanted to try whole30 to guarantee no cheat days!!  And to figure out how different foods help/hurt me in different ways.  So, I'm most excited about the re-introduction phase.  I still have about 60lbs left to go, so weight is always a goal, but I'm trying to concentrate more on health and how I feel!  I've recruited my husband, mom, dad, and 2 coworkers to join me on the challenge.  I'm worried for them, because it's only day 2 and they are complaining...a lot!!!

Archived