David's Teas - which ones are compliant?

The more plain the tea, the more likely it will be compliant. 

Most of the teas that have fruit will have fruit coated in sugar. I'd also avoid anything labeled "detox" or "skinny" because they may be designed to have some appetite suppression or other things that don't really work with Whole30. 

• Administrators

What do you like? Most of the teas that don't have the candied fruits in them will be fine. Rooibos, oolong and most of their green and whites are compliant. I have the can of Ginger Pear White Tea in front of me right now and it's totally fine. And delicious! 

David's Tea has all of their tea ingredients listed on their website too. :)

• 1 year later...

Good day!! Brining back this post to life; we are about to start the Whole30 and we LOVE David's tea. I was looking at the Organic Sweet Ginger Heat and the list of ingredients makes me confused : Ginger, green tea, licorice root, orange peel, rosehips, pink peppercorns. With natural ginger flavouring. Is this allowed? Thank you!!

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Catherine Diaz said:

Good day!! Brining back this post to life; we are about to start the Whole30 and we LOVE David's tea. I was looking at the Organic Sweet Ginger Heat and the list of ingredients makes me confused : Ginger, green tea, licorice root, orange peel, rosehips, pink peppercorns. With natural ginger flavouring. Is this allowed? Thank you!!

These ingredients are all fine.

Archived