Change in Plan

Tnuge

My name is Tiff, I am 24 years old and from Californa. I am starting the 15th of this month. I need to do something like this to do a reset.

I have been getting a lot of health problems like sleep and blood issues as well as some secondary PTSD due to some family problems. I want to get these under control and find a way to become healthier without doing a crazy diet. I like food too much to do things like count calories or to cut out meals.

Just looking for a group that would keep me going and hold me accountable to sticking to the 30 days.

So I wrote earlier to introduce myself and, one I forgot to put some info about me in, and two, I just found out that I will be having my mom join me on this so I would like to start over on introducing myself.

My name it Tiffany but I go by either Tiff or Tiffany. I am 24 years old and I am from California. I will be starting this on the 15th of this month with my mom.

The reason that I am looking to start the Whole30 is that I have been overweight most of my life and I am now starting to get some of the major health effects from it. I, also, have PTSD and an iron deficiency that runs in my family. In the past 2 years, though, my health has gone downhill and my weight has gone up. I now weigh 244 pounds and suffer from depression, sleep apnea, as well as super low energy and not a good self-image. I'm looking forward to changing all of this for the better. Plus I love to cook so I can't wait to start making the food that are in the book.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 10:40 PM, Tnuge said:

So I wrote earlier to introduce myself and, one I forgot to put some info about me in, and two, I just found out that I will be having my mom join me on this so I would like to start over on introducing myself.

My name it Tiffany but I go by either Tiff or Tiffany. I am 24 years old and I am from California. I will be starting this on the 15th of this month with my mom.

The reason that I am looking to start the Whole30 is that I have been overweight most of my life and I am now starting to get some of the major health effects from it. I, also, have PTSD and an iron deficiency that runs in my family. In the past 2 years, though, my health has gone downhill and my weight has gone up. I now weigh 244 pounds and suffer from depression, sleep apnea, as well as super low energy and not a good self-image. I'm looking forward to changing all of this for the better. Plus I love to cook so I can't wait to start making the food that are in the book.

So nice to be able to share this awesome journey with your mom!  This is such an awesome experience that I wish my friends would join me.  This is my third round and they always hear me bragging about the benefits, but they don't want to commit to giving up certain foods.  But it's soooo worth it!  If only I could make them understand....you'll do awesome!

Archived