Messed up on day 32

catricya

I finished up my Whole30 on Tuesday and started with non gluten grains yesterday, GF oatmeal, tortilla chips and tortillas and brown rice, a small tummy ache. Unsure if it was the tortillas or rice. 

Today I feel ok. I sort of could feel some of the old hunger come back that seemed blood sugar based 

Then I accidentally ate a dairy based salad dressing with lunch. Not much I could do about it. Then I had heartburn/tummy ache. 

What should I do now? Go back to Whole30 until I feel normal and reintroduce rice and corn on separate days? And then try dairy again? I think I already know the answer to this question but I thought I'd ask anyway  

Honestly, part of me feels like I should go back to W30 for about two more weeks because I didn't figure out some of the right mix of macros until day 27 or so and I'd like to get used to how that feels energy wise during the day and while training for a half. I'd also like to lose a little bit more body fat, but not my main goal. Any advice? 

• Administrators

Any of these options are open to you. My personal suggestion based on what you said is to return to Whole30 for longer than just a couple of days. If you feel like you can manage another 2 weeks, go for it. And then be very systematic about reintroductions. :)

Archived