Feeling so full

misty

Hello! I'm nearing the end of my Whole30 and am going to make it a Whole45. The past few days I've noticed my appetite has decreased. If I eat the same portions I ate the first three weeks, I'm feeling stuffed. However, I'm concerned that if I don't eat what I've prepared myself I will be hungry later on and make a poor choice. This happened early in my third week and ended up chowing down on nut butter. Does anyone have any suggestions for the next couple of weeks? I usually eat 4-6 oz protein, a cup or two of veggies, either cooked in coconut oil or avocado on the side.

Maybe ditch the additional fat (avocado) in the morning? It's easy to correct later in the afternoon if you start feeling hungry.

Additionally, you may just be finding that you don't need 3 meals a day and your body's trying to cut you down to two. Tom and I both tend to eat this way. Don't change anything until you finish the Whole30 (M&D stress 3 meals to make sure that you're getting enough calories, and really like the timing template of 3 square meals), but if you wanted to experiment with it, I would.

I'm actually at like...2.5 meals/day. normal breakfast (7am) and lunch (1-2pm), and then dinner's really light at 5-6pm.

Archived