Starting 11/7/16! Wish us luck!

BLZ2DWL

My wife and I just got married and wanted to start our relationship off right by building a better relationship with our food. I did a Whole Life Challenge through Crossfit years ago, but I did it with expediency and live off of a small subset of allowable foods that I was used to. Not surprisingly, I didn't build lifelong habits through that approach. This time around, we're all in and want to do this right. 

We just finished the book and cleaned out the cabinets this weekend. We're excited, nervous, and in need of your favorite go-to recipes. 

We're also appreciative of your positive vibes and encouragement. Let's do this!

B&D

Hi! I'm starting today as well! 

Since we're sharing, here's what's brought me here... Years of on-off dieting have seen me develop a pretty unhealthy relationship with food. When I came across the Whole30 a few months ago, I didn't quite know what to make of it but after hitting a particular low last week, I suddenly remembered it. I bought the book and devoured it over the weekend. The more I read, the more it resonated with me. Not just the weight loss, but the lack of energy/motivation, skin problems and digestive issues... Tick, tick, tick! So here we are.

Wishing you and your wife all the best on this daunting adventure! There's strength in solidarity!

Archived