First Day

NariaMenard

Today is my first day beginning the Whole 30!!! I have eaten paleo before but more as a diet and to loss weight then anything else. I am looking to begin the Whole 30 to gain self-disciple with food and have a better relationship with food. It isn't about the weight anymore, it is about being healthy and not being controlled by my food cravings!! Anyone out there starting today as well? Let's help each other out!! :D 

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, NariaMenard said:

Today is my first day beginning the Whole 30!!! I have eaten paleo before but more as a diet and to loss weight then anything else. I am looking to begin the Whole 30 to gain self-disciple with food and have a better relationship with food. It isn't about the weight anymore, it is about being healthy and not being controlled by my food cravings!! Anyone out there starting today as well? Let's help each other out!! :D 

Congratulations to making the decision to start this journey!  Have you checked out Melissa's new book:  Food Freedom Forever?  I'm on Day 23 myself and not quite halfway through this book, but she focuses on going forward after your Whole 30 and breaking those bonds that some foods have on us.  It's been very interesting so far, so you might want to check it out!

Archived