Denver Bound on My First Round and It'll Only Be Day 6

Ariane

Hi everyone this is my first go at Whole 30 and only my fourth day today. I'm going to Denver Days 6 through 10 and have never dealt with Whole 30 much let  alone travel on Whole 30. Does anyone have any advice or ideas for what I can bring on the plane and what I can eat after I land?  Should I bring a full-blown meal for breakfast or just snacks? I depart 6 am so I probably need a full breakfast and some snacks right? I'm so anxious about this! I really  don't want to start over! Help!

In the Denver airport, there are a couple of places it would probably be safe to eat after you land. Modern Market (menu has ingredients listed right there!) and Root Down probably have easily modified meals. (I've had Modern Market but I've only heard of Root Down)

In Denver, there's actually a restaurant in the Santa Fe arts district (mmm... coffee) that will have easy to grab and go food. It's 100% paleo and the owner is familiar with w30 (I stopped by there the first Friday of my whole30, got a salad with salmon and it was pretty good, after calling and asking what I could eat. I love that place) 

Archived