56 days in!

Frogman34

I'm currently on my 56th day...down 60lbs. I wanted to turn my whole 30 into a whole 100...keeping track of my health to make sure I'm getting everything I need to sustain this for long term. never felt better in my life. I consider myself a slight expert on this program. My only compliant....if your not careful, extremely expensive. easy to spend 100 dollars a day. I have been experimenting with different dishes to cut costs....by far, egg style casseroles have been the cheapest...if you have an imagination, you can create anything. my favorite is tacos using romaine hearts as my vessel :) this is my 1st post, I'm always around if you have any questions. good luck...stay strong!

Congratulations, that's amazing! Have you noticed any benefits other than the weight loss? (The weight loss alone is incredible!) And I haven't tried egg casseroles yet but I make a quiche almost every week and they are such a great convenience while still being healthy, delicious, and flexible. The one I made yesterday uses turkey bacon and caramelized onions.

Thanks yall....I have plantar fasciitis that I been battling for 3 years plus....60% better now, combined with weight loss and anti-inflammatory foods...I'm waiting for my blood work panel next year when my insurance allows it...get 1 free panel a year on my plan. however; I didn't have any pre-existing medical conditions, thankfully. I have always been a big guy, but healthy in the sense of no diabetes, high cholesterol or anything like that. love quiche....especially spinach and feta lol....can't do that anymore....thanks for replying :) have a great day

• 1 month later...

Awesome....I'm now 106 days in....74 lbs lost....now that I got my diet in check....I started the gym 3 days ago....looking forward to future progress....since you have done it twice now, you know what your in store for....best of luck....stay inspired....have a Happy New year and stay positive :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi-- just wanted to pick your brain a little....on my first whole30 and I'm starting my third week. I've noticed several good things-- clothes looser, gut happier, inflammation way way less. I'm still not sleeping super great (better though) and I still get really tired. Not the sugar crash kind of tired, and maybe the "fighting off the cold/flu going around" tired-- but I guess I expected to be bounding with energy by now. I'm training for a triathlon, but haven't gotten on a real solid schedule since Christmas, so I don't think I can blame it on that. Maybe it just takes a while? I'm not planning on quitting; even thinking of going whole60 or 90. But I guess I just need a little encouragement? 

Good afternoon,

I'm on my 120th day....anyone who can go 1 week is super inspirational.  This has been the hardest diet I have ever done. I have gone more then 2 months, at different times, plateauing. I was 74 lbs down on my 100th day. I will tell you that this diet isn't for everyone. My 1st week I was sick as a dog. Like detox sick. The only other times I have been sick on this diet is when I think a food I ate had false ingredients in it. I'm almost fearful to reintroduce other foods in my diet, due to it. My energy levels have been great. I feel great. I would say my energy didn't become the best until after my 30 days. I didn't even start exercising until December 26th 2016. I would encourage you to see a doctor and maybe get a routine blood work. Check you blood pressure, sugar etc. I did this, my dr wasn't too happy about me being on it. She was worried about calcium intake. I do take a vitamin, just in case. I hope I kind of answered your questions. Make sure your eating regularly and listen to your body. Everything gets better with time ;)

-Nick

Archived