Meal prep for this week done!

Navikaen

Hi everyone! I'm 7 days into my Whole 30 and absolutely loving it so far :D I've hardly had any cravings and haven't found the programme difficult to follow at all, which I think is partly due to prepping all my meals on Sundays. Luckily I don't get bored of eating the same thing every day! 

I've just finished today's prep and the menu for this week is:

Breakfast - spinach, egg & ham cups (with added bacon, because bacon)

Lunch - baked basa fillets with avocado & roast mediterranean vegetables

Dinner - Lamb & pea curry with steamed cauliflower

I'm so stoked for the next week on the programme! What is everyone else eating this week?

When you roast the veggies, do you put any spices on them? I love roasting vegetables, but usually only put olive oil, salt, and pepper on them, I am trying to experiment more with different flavors.

Do you roast for the week all at once? Sounds delish.

On the lamb and peas curry, do you mean whole sugar snap or snow peas? Because plain green peas are not compliant. http://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/

13 hours ago, slc_melissa said:

When you roast the veggies, do you put any spices on them? I love roasting vegetables, but usually only put olive oil, salt, and pepper on them, I am trying to experiment more with different flavors.

Do you roast for the week all at once? Sounds delish.

On the lamb and peas curry, do you mean whole sugar snap or snow peas? Because plain green peas are not compliant. http://whole30.com/whole30-program-rules/

Hey! I put olive oil, salt and pepper on these ones this week because there was chorizo in with them, so that tends to be quite flavourful. Usually I'd put some smoked paprika or Italian herbs on them as well. I did the whole lot in one batch for one week - I don't mind leaving veggies in the fridge all week and it's a lot easier. I'm lazy during the week and sometimes chopping/peeling/roasting lots of vegetables sounds like a lot of hard work on a weeknight compared to getting something quick, easy, and non-Whole30!

Yes sorry should have clarified - it's sugarsnap peas in the curry :)

Archived