Meal prep with lots of leftovers

hanamizu

Hi all,

I'm starting to plan for my 3rd Whole30 (or possibly Whole60) and I want to plan smarter to avoid one of the issues I've had before. My first time I really relied on the Whole30 book's recipes. Giving up foods wasn't so hard for me, but cooking much more frequently than I normally had left me feeling exhausted. Nothing I cooked gave me enough leftovers to last beyond the next day's lunch. This time I'd like to plan a little smarter to avoid burnout. I do actually like to cook but some nights when I get home after a long day at work it would be great to be able to just heat up some leftovers. Any recommendations and recipes that people have to cook smarter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Things like meatballs, meatloaf, soups and stews, etc are very easy to make double and triple batches of so you always have something in the freezer to grab. If you have 3 or 4 items and 2 or 3 of each (or 4 so you could have it once a week for an entire whole30,) you have enough variety that you arent eating them often enough to get tired of them when intermixed with days you cook from scratch. 

Archived