Starting Over Again

Pilimber

My name is Joan and I have started over again on the whole 30. I don't even know why I blew it. I was in week 3 at the beginning and feeling great. Then, we went out to eat and I had pasta. So I thought if I am breaking this - I am doing it big. Follow the wine and desserts. Then, to top it off I went home and hopped on the scale to discover that I had lost 8 pounds. I plan to follow whole 30 until the 22nd of December. Then, I'll start over again in January. I am not going to be doing it for the holiday's. Realistically the only thing that will be different will be wine with my family. Since I only see them once a year I don't think I'm going to give that up this year....So follow 18 days of whole 30 and then off. To start it again January 3rd for a complete whole 30.

• 2 months later...

I blew it also, but it was on day 3, We got invited to my granddaughters birthday party, when we got there I realized that nothing was compliant, and l was staving, so  ate a Chicken breast, take was from a deli, And 4 potato wedges, At this point I was like  might as well have a small piece of cake!!! So now today I begin again, I woke up this morning feeling like I drank a half bottle of tequila. I have learned that you really really have to plan ahead, or stay home where you can control what is available to eat. So here I am beginning again.

Archived