Cliche' but starting Jan. 1st

NotSoHappyEater

I have faith in you. You did it before and you can do it again. Remember all the good things, like your doctor being happy with your results. Also, if you start now you will give your self time to do your reintroduction before your cruise. And the cats yeah... haha. Have a good night NotsoHappy. You can do this!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there Artemis, still hanging in there?  Keep it up and you may never go back to eating "normal".

i about lost a cat this weekend. He peed on my chair, think he hates his diet lol.

im back on tack and even headed for the gym tonight.  How's you fibro doing?  I just started taking CoQ10, have you ever taken it?

Oh no, have I lost you Artemis?  I just joined a new group that's starting tomorrow but I am on my day 2 and not backing down now.  My joints hurt rather bad this am and I think last time I was about 4-5 days in before my joints felt better so I can't wait. 

Hopefully your doing well out there and staying strong.

No you haven't lost me or my cats!!!

Today is day 59 so tomorrow is my last day!! I start my reintroduction on March 2. My fibro has improved over the last two months. The pain is not all gone but it is much better. Mornings are the worst part. Let me know how the CoQ10 works for you I have never taken it.

Congrats on your day 2. I knew you could do it again!!

I found this interesting NotsoHappy. I reintroduced peanut butter, and surprise, surprise. Apparently I don't really like peanut butter. I have always eaten the kind with sugar in it. Yesterday I reintroduced the natural kind, with just peanuts. I don't like peanut butter.....I like sugar!!! haha

Maybe you need a break? You did really well when you picked January 1 as a start date. And you picked that in the middle of December. So, if you want to do another Whole30, maybe give yourself some time off? I think the idea of eating mostly W30 is good, then you won't have a complete shock when you restart. By now you have been at it for two months and that is a long time. So step away, talk it over with the cats, and pick another start date? The cats are going to love being able to eat popcorn for a few days.

Artemis, after my W30 board of directors meeting with my feline partners we have agreed 1 to 4 that your correct and my 1 is the only one that matters.  We will just try the scaled back approach for now and see where that goes.  I made peanut butter in our Votamix once and the kids didn't like it and wanted good old Jiff back lol so I hear ya there.

i have decided I need to pre plan my weeks worth of meals even when I'm not on the plan.  Everyday it seems the Sam in the afternoon when we ask each other what's for dinner (cats always vote for Tuna by the way).  Think I'll sit down today and plan it all out.

any more re-introductions for you?

Hahaha. Board of directors. That did make me laugh out loud.

I think planning it all out is an awesome idea. You have a lot of moving parts with 4 kids and then the tuna demanding gang.

I tried corn taco shells last night and my stomach is killing me this morning. Who knew? I always bought the corn shells in the past because they were gluten free. My stomach feels like I have a hard bowling ball in it.

Have a great day Notsohappy!

Amazing what you really don't like.  Oh yes my board of directors, my CFO is a real Fat Cat lol.

today I realized why I did whole 30, my joints just ached awful.  I really need to pay good attention to what I eat, my cruise is less than a month so could use a few more pounds off.

Archived