Veteran Whole30er Living Paleo

Chastastical

I guess we're supposed to introduce ourselves :) I am not new to Whole30 or this site and forums, but I am new to actively participating on them. I look forward to reading and posting more often, and hopefully being of service to anyone who is new and has questions. My favorite thing is studying nutrition, and I hope (when I stop having kids, just had my third on the 7th!) to get back to College and get a degree in the health field (nutritionist/dietitian/personal trainer mix?) so I can really help people in the future with getting their health in order and looking at food in a different way. The thing I love about Whole30 is that it's not a diet... it's about transformation. It's helping to guide you into learning that food is a fuel source that we can eat, it can be delicious and enjoyable, but that we're not slaves to it. I still need to read Food Freedom Forever, but I know the premise is along the lines of shaping and molding not just ourselves in the way we think and feel about food, but also what we *can* eat, safely, and that will be the most nutritious for us. It is filled with the information we all need to hear about life after Whole30 :)

Well, thanks for stopping in to read :)

Archived