I LOVE Whole30

Evelyn Roberts

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I just completed my first Whole30 yesterday and feel amazing! I tamed the sugar dragon, have softer skin, belly bloat is completely gone, more energy, no carb or sugar cravings, learned how to cook amazing dishes, shopped for fun kitchen gadgets, healthy relationship with food and soooo much more! oh, and I lost 11lbs during the holidays ! I joined The Whole 30 Daily to help me stay on track and for accountability  for another amazing 30 days!  This time around I want to incorporate new veggies that i didn't try on the first round and commit to moving for at least 4 days a week! If you are about to embark on the Whole30 for the first time , you will soon love the way you feel!  

56 minutes ago, Evelyn Roberts said:

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I just completed my first Whole30 yesterday and feel amazing! I tamed the sugar dragon, have softer skin, belly bloat is completely gone, more energy, no carb or sugar cravings, learned how to cook amazing dishes, shopped for fun kitchen gadgets, healthy relationship with food and soooo much more! oh, and I lost 11lbs during the holidays ! I joined The Whole 30 Daily to help me stay on track and for accountability  for another amazing 30 days!  This time around I want to incorporate new veggies that i didn't try on the first round and commit to moving for at least 4 days a week! If you are about to embark on the Whole30 for the first time , you will soon love the way you feel!  

Me, too! I actually started my first Whole30 on October 29 and am ready to start another round. I've lost about 16#. I credit a lot of the loss to being consistent with exercise along with sticking with the Whole30. Like you, I feel amazing and want to have an even healthier me in 2017. 

Happy, Healthy 2017! 

Evelyn and Carol, so great to hear about your victories!!! I'm a 1st timer starting  Jan 2nd 2017. As you've finished you're 1st round, anything you know now or think about now you wished you knew/thought about before starting your first time? Also anything you  thought about way too much and now you realized you didn't need to (worry about)? Thanks for your response and encouragement!

Archived