Traveling the world & WHOLE30ing Jan 2nd!

LauraG27

Thank you Tracy! haha yes! I actually arrived on the 31st so ate Spanish food then and on the 1st and started whole30 on the 2nd. I am only living here for the month of January so wont be partaking in much...but i think i'll live ;) Rice (Paella) is not really my thing haha. And yes, traveling and working with this group has been an amazing blessing. There are 3 others in the group doing whole30 with me!!!

Good for you.  I have survived my week in California.  I worked 9 overnight shifts as an emergency veterinarian, staying at a hotel during the daytime.  Stuck to monomeal for the ease of things, as I had no cooking facilities.  Frozen cooked hamburgers, a bag of spinach and a carton of tomatoes, with guac on the side.  Not too bad.  The hotel had boiled eggs and bacon at breakfast.  I can't say that I want to eat like that ever again, but I was able to stay compliant.  I'm so glad to be halfway through the whole30, though of course I am already thinking of extending into February.  But let's finish one whole30, first, as I have not successfully completed 30 days in three years.  I have no doubts I will be successful this time.  I'll see my best friend tomorrow on my way to the airport, and she is making me compliant food for the plane.  Goodie.  Then back to the good ol' UK, which I hate, but back to my own kitchen and ability to cook.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived