Starting January 2nd

stacielynntate

Hi Everyone I'm Stacie. I have decided to try the Whole30 as my husband has success last year and he was able to get off his medicine for diabetes. I've had 2 weight loss surgerys starting back with the first in 2008 and lost 121 lbs. Then had my second son in 2011 and gained the weight back and have had nothing but issues with the lapband. Then in 2014 I had the band removed and got the gastric sleeve. I have struggled ever since and now dealing with joint pain and arthritis. I'm only 43 and not ready to be told I need a knee replacement so I need to get some weight off. Looking forward to making this change and taking care of me for once. :)

Hi Stacie :) I'm Mike.  I'm starting Jan 2 too.  This will be my 2nd Whole30.  First was Feb '15.  Lost 30+ pounds and learned a lot.

I'm 47, married  with 3 young kids.  Convenience is the biggest hurdle for me.  Only maybe 20% of my meals were compliant recently.

Looking forward to learning some new things.  Happy to share the things that worked.

Hi Mike 

I'm with you convenience will be a huge hurdle for me. With work we have a fully stocked kitchen and get breakfast and lunch delivered daily. Walking past all that will be my challenge but I know I can do it. 

I have 2 sons, with my oldest turning 18 on 1/15 and my youngest 6 on 1/24. So no cake for me this year. 

Here's to us for the next 30 days. 

Archived