Trader Joe's Non-Dairy Coconut Beverage, Original, Unsweetened

Aimee B

I'm starting Whole30 in January and picked up some of "Trader Joe's Non-Dairy Coconut Beverage, Original, Unsweetened", can we have this on Whole30? The ingredients are listed below. I know that some of the gums are compliant but am unsure about some of the other ingredients. Thanks!

I also purchased some of their organic canned coconut milk because I know that is compliant. Trying to prepare for January! 

Ingredients:

Organic Coconut Base (water, organic coconut cream), Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Xantham Gum, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D2, L-Seleniumethionine (Selenium), Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12

Have you seen the Downloads page: http://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/ and the additives download.

Although some of the specific ingredients listed aren't specifically listed in the the "Acceptable" category, they are also not listed in the "Off-Limits" part.

You can also use google to search this site for specific answers, like "Can I have Zinc Oxide site:forum.whole30.com" in the google search bar.

And, the specific answer to your question is that these ingredients are all OK:

Archived