I'm a newbie and hope I'm posting in the right place. Today is Day One and we're a family who is working toward living in a more environmentally sustainable way. So, we're not only going to try to eat mostly Whole30 vegetarian meals, but we're aiming for zero waste. We've lived the zero waste lifestyle for quite some time now, so it's not as daunting as it sounds. We're just trying our best to not buy products that create unnecessary waste. This means growing what we can, even prioritizing what we can forage seasonally, and buying whole veggies and fruits and nuts and oils in bulk. If there are others who are already doing this, I'd love to hear from you and learn how it's going! And, do forgive me if I'm not following the forum protocols properly. I'm going to do my best to follow the guidelines here. So excited to give this a go and see if this revision of our diet can help with my sciatica and insomnia. Thanks for reading! -- Liesl at Pioneeringthesimplelife and TheBuyNothingProject. 

Archived