Melissa Klein's Whole 30 1/2/2017

Melissa Klein

Day 1:

I am so excited to get back Into a healthy lifestyle and feel healthier. I completed two rounds of Whole 30 before my wedding in September 2016. I  never felt better, but then I skipped the reintroduction portion. After my wedding I ate whatever I wanted (I was vert strict with my diet for 6 months before my big day and just wanted to relax). We went to Europe for our honeymoon and I indulged in  food and wine...A LOT of wine lol. My unhealthy habits continued through the holidays and well here I am. I feel terrible compared to how I felt while I was eating healthier and on Whole 30. I'm ready for a change. I'm ready to be healthy again.  I'm ready to feel amazing again! Looking forward to the next 30 days and to completing the reintroduction portion this time around! We can do this!!!

Sidenote: We spent Holidays with my family and are driving 11 hours today. I prepped food for our ride home. I made chicken salad with homemade mayo. Packed vegetables, fruit, salad with Tessemae's dressing, walnuts and almonds. This will not be easy, but I'm going to do it! 

My husband said he'd start today with me. I came down to the kitchen this morning and he was having yogurt and fruit. Lol guess I'm in this without him. My sister and mom live 11 hours away, but they are doing this with me. So at least I have them. 

Day 1:

*driving 11 hours on this day* this wasn't easy, but I stuck to it

breakfast:                                          sunrise scaramble (thanks mom) strawberries, bananas & blueberries.                               Couple sips of black coffee

lunch:                                                 Chicken salad with homemade mayo celery sticks                                   pineapple 

snacks:                                                       1/2 a Larabar                                   Walnuts                                                 celery with almond butter                     iced black coffee

IMG_1589.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG

Archived