Are you new here? Welcome!

It has been an amazing experience.  You will learn a lot about how food affects you personally.  And you may find out that you can live without some of the foods you crave and commonly consume.  For example, I sleep very well while doing a Whole30 round.  It might be that skipping the sugar is leading to more restorative sleep.  And when I eat wheat, my knee hurts!  

If you do it, trust the process.  And count on your non-scale values.  

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this your first Whole30? This is what it's all about http://whole30.com/new/ There are lots of

Hi! Today is Day 20 for my husband and I.  He feels great and so do I!  One of his many non-scale victories is he can button some of his smalle

If you continue eating Whole30 style, making your meals match the meal template, you will continue to improve your health, and you will almost certainly also lose wei

Hello! I am new, this is Day 2! *Started April 18th.

Some goals I have for the Whole 30 program are to identify any potential triggers related to my migraines, increase energy to play with my kids and teach my students, and reset my emotional relationship with food!

I've read "The Whole 30" book, have the quick meals cookbook and look forward to reading "It Starts With Food" in the next few days. I am grateful for this online venue for sharing questions, ideas and support! 

• 3 weeks later...