Corned Beef Hash

Does anyone have/know of a compliant corned beef or breakfast hash recipe?  I am hoping to find something that will allow me to incorporate more vegetables besides potatoes.  I love corned beef hash and eggs for breakfast, but I need more vegetables.  I'm having trouble with having an appetite for breakfast, so I am hoping that if I make something I will really love I will be able to eat within an hour of waking up.  Plus, I need something I can prepare in advance and just heat up quickly in the mornings if there's any chance I'll be able to eat within an hour of waking up.  

Thanks!

I make my own breakfast hash with ground beef or turkey, sweet or regular potatoes, broccoli slaw, mushrooms, green peppers and I add any other leftover veggies I might have to the mix and add whatever spices strike your fancy. Sometimes I put a little coconut milk in it too. I cook a big batch on the weekend and portion it out individually so it is easy to serve during the week.  After I heat it up put a dollop of ghee for some extra fat. If I have time I will fry up an egg to add on top. Its a very easy M1 if you are short on time.

Archived