Ninja On...

NinjaSarah

Yeah, we'll just say too many days of grains not only f up my innards and sinuses, it brings back my painful piraformis (sp?) issue. Hard core. Ugh. I could hardly walk for a couple of days there. Now, I did truly enjoy some of the food that caused my pain. And some of it, while not the food I owuld choose, fell in the "well being for all involved" category. For a whole day, a group of peeps got together and watched all 3, extended versions, of the Lord of the Rings. And we ate akin to Hobbits, All of the meals. This was good, I learned I really like rabbit stew (plus it was made almost totally compliant. Sub out ghee for the butter and walaa!) The group learned I make awesome cupcakes (of which I only had one, there). So all in all, a fun, worthwhile experience.

Work holiday luncheon, not a fun or worth it, but obligatory. Our boss is the first in a long time to do Anything like this for the holidays, so....yeah. On the same level as your mom making a chocolate cake just for you. Yes, you're going to eat the sandwiches provided. But only half. And I didn't take any sides I didn't find appealing. And I threw away the taco salad when I discovered pasta in it (why, wtf really?!?!)

I already feel significantly better after eating totally compliant today.

M1: a hybrid between scrambled and plain omellette with black coffee and a pear.

M2: italian sausage (yes, it's compliant :) ) with kale cooked in fat and a south carolina sweet potato. YUM! LaCroix grapefruit water.

M3, no clue yet. Honestly fighting a little stress snacking. This morning when I went ot plug in the Christmas tree the lights weren't working 100%. Thought it was the plug. It's not. :angry::angry: :angry: Fully decorated tree, 9 strands of lights, woven around each and every branch....Breathe.... :)

Archived