Travel with a Kitchenette for 10 days mid Whole30

Steph D

Hi All.  I am sure this question has been asked before but I am about to go on a long haul trip (Nairobi to DC) and will be in DC for 10 days.  My hotel actually has a kitchenette and I'll be walking distance to Whole Foods which is awesome.  Looking for some recommendations on products to buy to cook all meals in a small kitchen for this time.  I will be exhausted when I get in so looking for quick pre-packaged foods to have initially so I am not tempted.  I am packing nuts, fruit and olives and will have access to eggs while traveling.  I found some primal pantry bars in case of emergency delays etc.  (the trip is two 8 hour flights so a long one!).  Welcome any and all thoughts, especially on Whole Foods compliant brands so I don't have to read labels while completely exhausted upon arrival.  Thanks!

Check out the "mini travel oven is awesome" thread for some ideas.  I don't know how to link the thread so you will have to search for it. I'm facing a similar problem traveling from Hawaii to Florida on day 31 of my Whole30 and want to do a proper reintroduction.  So good luck with your Whole30 travel.

Whole Foods rotisserie chicken--PLAIN variety only--is compliant. They also have a ton of delicious frozen vegetables. And they have some of the compliant Tessamae's.

Most of their hot foods aren't compliant because of oils, sugar or soy. You'll have to read the labels!

Archived