Starting January 15th!

Belle202

Hello everyone!

I am brand new to the Whole 30. I have seen the books top bestseller lists for a long time now, but resisted buying in because of my reluctance to give up dairy, peanut butter, and sweeteners.

Fact is, I feel like crap and I'm tired of it. I won't make excuses for myself. It's not that I didn't have time to plan and prepare healthful meals and work out. It's that I didn't want to use the time I had to do these things. I chose to not make my health a priority.

I realized I finally reached my breaking point when over winter break I found myself feeling nostalgic about eating healthful foods and working out. It's been that long.

I am tired of the lethargy- the aches and the pains. I am tired of the excess weight and the fact that I can't wear 75% of the clothes I own. My husband and I are hoping to start a family in the near future, and I need to make some serious changes before that can happen.

The Whole 30 is no joke- that is perfectly clear. But I'm feeling excited and motivated to get myself back on track. Looking forward to getting started!

Melissa

I am starting jan 16th so congrats!  Also my first whole3o. Lots to read and prep but I have found that reading "it starts with food" really help me to understand the whys. Hopefully this will help me to be compliant. 

Going shopping and reading labels was really eye opening-- so much hidden sugar I was surprised. 

Archived