Starting January 12, 2017

annamalia

I've been battling food issues my whole life. I've never known a time in my life where I wasn't overweight. I was always the token chubby girl who was everyones' best friend. I had a brief period of time where I focus on counting calories, and exercising for hours. This method was neither satisfying or sustainable. I started looking into different eating styles and everything seemed a little extreme. I started looking into the Paleo lifestyle and listening to different podcasts, many of which referenced the Whole 30. After hearing about the Whole 30 for about the 5th time I decided to look into it. That's when I discovered It Starts With Food which then led me to reading The Whole 30. I'm nearly halfway through the book and eager to dedicate 100% to the Whole 30. 

I'm currently 24 years old, and living in Northern CA. I would like to feel my best both physically and emotionally in May for my birthday. I've always told myself that 25 would be my golden year and what better way to start off that year than feeling like the best me that I can be. 

I'm a workaholic and am in the office usually 50+ hrs/week so every hour of the week counts. Getting to the gym is usually the hardest part of my day since I cannot make it to my favorite type of cardio classes, or any group fitness class usually. Before I motivate my time to fighting the treadmill though I want to focus, and learn to fuel my body properly. I look forward to being able to communicate with my body in a way that I have never done before. 

Archived