Will the weight loss stabilize?

So I feel like I weighed a little too much at the start of whole 30 (I'm on day 8) and one of my goals was to lose some weight, but I'm 5'7'' and weighed 130 lbs, so it's not like I was trying to lose 20 lbs, at the most I can lose 15, I know from experience that below 115 I really start to look sickly and start bruising, it's just not healthy. I of course have not weight myself because, rules, but I can tell by looking in the mirror that I have lost a good amount of weight. I know a lot of it is just water weight, and probably TMI but I have had a lot of diarrhea and one episode of vomiting, but I have been drinking an ungodly amount of water to make up for it. But I just wanted to see if other people have lost a lot of weight in the beginning and if it tapers off and you stabilize at a healthy weight. I already feel like I'm eating as much as I possibly can at meals following the template and I'm not hungry in between. I've tried to eat a serving of protein after exercise as well, just for more info. 

Hi @mdjess86

Can you give us a run down of what you've eaten over say the past 3-4 days, giving specifics on portion sizes, veg types etc? Also some info on activity levels and what you've been eating in terms of pre & postWO food. Bear in mind that the template is a range, and it's okay to eat to the upper end of it - more if you're hungry or particularly active.

Once we have a better idea of what you've been eating so far then we'll be able to maybe suggest some tweaks going forward.

Archived