need a virtual hug

Day 10 here and feel pretty naff. Not about the programme itself but I also gave up caffeine 4 days ago to help with migraine headaches as well as my anxiety.

I've successfully navigated meals out, avoided wine (just), and my boss's homemade christmas cake (her baking is amazing)

I've had a headache for days, I'm tired, my eczema is flaring up (to be expected whilst all the gunk comes out, I can't think straight in meetings, etc etc. 

I would quite like a chocolate bar and a glass of wine!

2 minutes ago, foursimplewords said:

Day 10 here and feel pretty naff. Not about the programme itself but I also gave up caffeine 4 days ago to help with migraine headaches as well as my anxiety.

I've successfully navigated meals out, avoided wine (just), and my boss's homemade christmas cake (her baking is amazing)

I've had a headache for days, I'm tired, my eczema is flaring up (to be expected whilst all the gunk comes out, I can't think straight in meetings, etc etc. 

I would quite like a chocolate bar and a glass of wine!

*many hugs* That's a lot to be going through at once! The headaches were the worse for me but thankfully they seem to be over now. I hope yours go soon! 

Hang in there!  Caffeine withdrawal and migraines are a beast.  I am on my third Whole30 and have found that I feel tired and run down until week two or three but it is totally worth sticking it out.  I never got the "tiger blood" some speak of but I after I turned the corner I felt great (consistent energy throughout the day, more clear-headed, fewer headaches...).  Here's wishing you many non-scale victories! :)

I'm on Day 8 and have eliminated coffee (not tea), nuts and cut back drastically on fruit and I had the worst headache ever on Day 5. I eliminated coffee to help with migraine headaches and help with sleep, I don't find tea bothers me so much. Not to worry it will get better. Just make sure you are drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep. Sending you my best wishes, :D you can do this!

Archived